The German elections results came as no surprise. The most common sence party, AFD, did better than expected with 12.1%. Yet, how to make more when Women and non-whites tend to vote a lot more left than the ethnical German men now on the verge of suicide (Without identity, you are simply nobody).
So no big news by looking at the map of the votes: East Germany having less immigrants, voted more for AFD. The anti-white propaganda is losing ground among white males.
But the important take away is the hysterical reaction of the left, with almost all media outlets condemning (and here) the modest results of the AFD. This party is of course labeled “Extreme right” , “white supremacist”, “Naxi-leaning“, “Racist” and “Islamophobe“. Alright, let’s dive in the policies advocated by the AFD with the official programme of the AFD:
We turn against centralism, uniformity, and uniformity. Strong, independent federal states, regions and municipalities in a sovereign Germany correspond to the ideal of free peoples and diverse cultural identities. Unity in diversity rather than self-abandonment in the collective is the origin and goal of German self-determination.
The AfD is committed to the values of the Charter of the United Nations and international law. We are committed to a foreign policy oriented towards German interests.
The AfD advocates reforming the United Nations to take account of the changed weightings in the world. We strive for a permanent seat of Germany in the Security Council, as well as the abolition of the host country clause directed against Germany in the United Nations Charter.
- Free the German citizens from foreign debt and international bankers
- Securing peace and security for all German citizens (no mention Islam)
- Limit immigration to normal level to save the German social funds:
- Immigrants are not saving the Social security system, they are a burden of it.
- Taking in those migrants is not helping them either. On the contrary.
- Helping families to stay together and have children:
- Having Children is probably the best path to happiness for both men and women
- IQ is limited to genetics. But the next determining factor is a stable family.
- Invest in Education: This is of course a policy endorsed by almost every party. But AFD is the most serious one, the only political parties doing this in Europe are “far right” like PiS in Poland
- Respect for the German culture
- Saving the social security: This is about just saving the current social system, no reforms here…
- Taxes that are more fair ; more transparency
- Saving the healthcare system and eliminating fraud
- Energy independence and stop financing dictatorships: Energy independence = no money for Saudi Arabia and what they stand for. How is this a bad thing?
- Saving the environment (for real not just in textbooks)
- Investing in infrastructure (like roads and bridges)
According to the left, these points are deemed “Extreme”. And they don’t want to hear any of this. Therefore:
THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND WITH THE LEFT.
One doesn’t have to agree with all the points mentioned above, but any common sense person can negotiate a policy in exchange of another. The left cannot. Therefore it is better to push for Alt-Right policies right away without any compromise.