You got your first job, and you suit up. You go to work. Sure as hell that it is a serious place where sex is the last thing in the mind of any descent person. After all, that is what you learned at school: men and women are equal, and females have the right to earn money.
Fierce of your core belief system, you take the lift and see the first shiny heels with an elegant dress. In the lift, there are 3 other men, and somehow you feel strange. You get out of the lift and notice how the receptionist is smiling to an old man. You go to her to ask for your way, and her breast seems to be jumping around to reach your eyes. She stands up, looks at you up and down and asks you to follow her. Then, you notice her long legs, long hair, little smile, along with the perfect angle of her glasses falling on her nose.
Day by day, week by week and year by year, you finally get it. Women go to work for two things and both are around Sex:
- Get money for themselves: women who work tend to spend their money for themselves, telling everyone that she is independent, but that she does it for YOU, the boyfriend/husband. Nope… In the end she leaves you with paying most of the bills, the credit and/or rent, while she spends most of her money on her make-up, high-heels, etc. She uses her money to keep her SMV up while decreasing yours.
- Find a better match, cheat on their partner or get attention: at work, plenty of men walk in everyday. They meet hundreds of males, and can assess them in live. The race for the most handsome/healthy/strongest/richest/most powerful man is started. They all compete each other for it, and all talk rubbish to discredit competition.
Of course, it happens that some women do work well and for the good reasons (aka building society and/or sustaining a family). But these are rare, and I won’t be apologetic about them, since this is an abnormality of society, not something to celebrate. I won’t push for it. If it happens, it happens, end of story.
Keep this in mind:
- Red make-up is used to simulate a “high fertility” and hence attract more males (OR MORE FUCKABLE)
- Lipsticks, eye lashes, skin cream, etc. are used to make them look younger and healthier (OR MORE FUCKABLE)
- High heels change the biometrics of the body to make them look more attractive (OR MORE FUCKABLE)
In these 3 main make-up things, would you classify ANY in the category “to do a better job”? No. Women do go to work sexy in order to get banged, to get the chance to, or to leverage their ass for money (let’s call that the “classy business prostitute”). They call on “sexual harassment”, but that is exactly what they want. How convenient, isn’t it?
From Otto W. in 1904:
Women only think about Sex. But I say Sex as a whole, and not as the sole act… Women are fascinated by the Sex… Look at them at a theater act (film today), and watch them react at a simple kiss… Watch them how they react when they see animals copulating… Watch them around children… For women, Sex is everything… I call this “Maquerellage”.
Anyway, we ought to say it: women at work – aka in a company – represent a huge issue for our society. The cons outnumber the pro’s by many. Indeed, it breaks the natural authority and position of the male in the family by opening her the exit door widely, while also turning her away from doing what is really important: making children and taking care of them. Some women say “I can work and raise my children”, but honestly it is not possible. A woman who takes care of the home, of the children and keeps herself educated has no time for pretending to be the modern feminist hero.
In fact, women at work are much less efficient than men and receive the same salary for the same job (despite all legends given, I never met nor heard about one case that would fall under the category “discrimination”, while I see many white males discriminated on a daily basis). They take positions that should be handled by men, and the money that is legitimately for the men. Men do the job and create 90% of the value, it is only fair that they get the 90% of the reward. Also, these women cut the job market by giving literally twice as much as workers as before, and come to add complexity in the management (e.g. diversity programs, affirmative actions, etc.). They propose “new things” in the company that usually distance it from its core value (e.g. spending 6 months talking about colors, logos, clothes, etc.).
So, now don’t even bother wondering why your girlfriend or wife puts make-up and is sexier at work than at home: that’s because overthere she has the potential to get more than you.